Education:BCA,MCA,BE-IT,BSC-IT,MSC-IT,B.SC-Computers,B.Tech-Computer,M.Tech-Computer, BBA, MBA.
Experience: 1-2 year (IT Experience Only).
- Liaising between the IT department and the Executive branch.
- Enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
- Utilizing IT data for business insights.
- Finding technological solutions to business requirements.
- Running A/B tests and analyzing data.
- Producing reports on application development and implementation.
- Prioritize requirements from various stakeholders
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
- Discover, organize, and clarify business needs and review/produce specifications for change
- Work with the Technical Analyst and development team to ensure that they understand the specifications.
- Conduct business process modeling and generate applicable scenarios for the technology functionality testing team.
- Ensuring timely updates and solutions to stakeholders as per requirement and nature of business.
- Apply methodologies such as Unified Modeling Language and Rational Unified Process, to prepare detailed specifications using case statements and related documentation
Required Skills :
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of the business structure
- Costs benefit analysis
- Processes modeling
- Understanding of networks, databases, and other technology
- Preferable degree in any IT-related field.