Education: BCA, MCA, BSC.IT, MSC.IT
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
- Must have knowledge and experience configuring and executing CI/CD Pipelines.
- Must have experience working on Ubuntu, Linux-based infrastructure.
- Understand and experience with exploring performance and resource optimizations.
- Provide support to software developers who use the CI/CD pipelines.
- Should be able to write scripts to automate tasks.
- Should have Knowledge of popular DevOps tools.
- Certifications in related fields will be considered as an added advantage.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Fast learner with different technologies.
- Understand how to use Git and programming languages such as PHP, node, react, vue.
- Good communication skills.
- Understanding client requirements and project KPIs.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and server infrastructure.
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps Operations.
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible.
- Identifying and deploying cyber security measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management.
- Incidence management and root cause analysis.
- Mentoring and guiding the team members.
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles.