Desired Skills: Strong Analytical & Observation Skills.
Experience: 3 to 4 years (Relevant Experience)
Qualification: BCA, MCA, BE/ME in Computer Engineering, B.Tech., M.Tech.
- Defining the various testing cycle phases and test plan techniques.
- Ensuring through test planning, test execution, quality assurance, and problem tracking that all development jobs adhere to the required standards.
- Pay special attention to the project’s deadlines.
- Make sure the team members are concentrating on both automation and manual testing.
- With each project, keep raising the bar and standards for all the quality procedures.
- Establish procedures for test plan reviews and make sure that all stakeholders examine test plans.
- Examine test plans to ensure that all testing types such as unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance, etc. are covered.
- Setting Team’s goals and objectives every six months and review it.
- Inspiring the team and making informed decisions quickly.
- Preserving friendly connections amongst the various departments.
- Calculating the project’s overall risk requires understanding those areas and developing ways to reduce them.
- Hold team meetings as necessary to comprehend, review, and inspire the team to address the current dangers.
- Make sure that the various testing and validation processes are continually improved.
- For yearly improvement projects, establish quarterly milestones and deadlines for the team to meet them.
- Ensure that the team should receive appropriate support, such as automation hooks or debug builds, by working with the development team whenever and wherever possible.
- Make sure that the development cycle includes a number of tools for improving quality, such as code coverage and memory leak detection, and that conflicts are resolved through higher management.
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Good English communication skills.